What are they up to? (iii)

Margot Bowman has just graduated from CSM studying Graphic Design. She is most famous for her painted illustrations. However, my favourite piece from her portfolio is below, I think it's better than what she displayed for the CSM graduation show on Shoreditch High St, back in June.

It's called "RE-BAGD". 

Whenever I'm cycling I absolutely hate how my basket always bumps on my mudguards, it's a total nightmare. And I think Margot may have made things a little less hellish for me. It's such a great invention and I want to get my hands on one. Unfortunately programmes such as The Dragon's Den have given us a distorted image of inventors as unable to execute their own ideas independently. But Miss Bowman proves to be quite the contrary.


No comments:

Post a Comment