Nobrow Launch

This week I went to the launch for issue 6 of Nobrow's magazine, which is created alongside their small publications.

If you don't know Nobrow, well I think you should because they produce some of the most beautiful publications in London, in my opinion. I'm a bit of a zine enthusiast and a sucker for colour prints - so obviously discovering Nobrow was a happy day. The publications showcase lots of fantastic illustrators and graphic artists, check the list by clicking here. Their shop and studio is on Great Eastern St and is totally worth popping into, even if you don't decide to buy something.

Ada & Gertrude Stein

The launch for issue 6 of the magazine was @ Jaguar Shoes. Showcasing artwork from the new issue and also screening films from neat illustrators+animators. The space was transformed beautifully, in my opinion. 



Below is a really neat animation by Joe Mann that was on display at the launch.




No comments:

Post a Comment